Bed & Bath Safety
BL100 AquaJoy Premier PLUS Bathlift
- Lightweight, fully waterproof, floating hand control
- Easy release suction feet with lifting bar, keeps lift stable in the tub and makes removing it simple
- Comfortable, machine washable padding
- Safe, will not lower unless there is sufficient power to raise the user back out of the tub
- Many convenient options available
- Reclining backrest at the touch of a button, up to 40 degrees
- Fits almost any style bath
We install bathroom grab bars in many sizes and styles for both residential and commercial applications.
The addition of grab bars in the tub, by the toilet, and in transitional locations will enhance safety, and provide assistance to individuals off all ages and abilities.
- An incredibly solid, expansion fit, floor to ceiling pole. Helpful for sitting and standing.
- Install in virtually any room.
- Place support exactly where it's needed for valuable assistance beside a bed, bath, toilet or chair.
- Quick, Easy, Secure Installation.
- Need to remove or relocate the pole? Not a problem! Rubber pads on the floor and ceiling plates prevent marking, even on stipple ceilings.
- Should mobility become a greater challenge, the SuperPoleTM supports a complete range of options:
SuperBarTM, SuperTrapezeTM, and Safety IslandTM.
Don't you feel you deserve the very best safety, comfort & accessibility in your own home?
Call Next Level Accessibility today to get started!